At our homes, your comfort, wellbeing, safety and security are paramount to us. Our warm, holistic approach to care means that you are always treated as an individual, with dignity and respect. Our dynamic range of recreational activities and wellness programmes, extensive amenities, elegant and state-of-the-art settings, all brought to life by our excellent staff, ensure that our residents are able to live their lives to the fullest, every day.
PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
Our staff are handpicked, professionally trained and passionate about their work. They work hard to create a positive residential community that promotes a healthy and empowered lifestyle. And we help them do this by providing a significantly higher ratio of staff-to-residents than many other homes, which ensures individualised attention. In addition, founders Andrew Long and Chris Babington are often on-hand, providing oversight and direction, and each home has a dedicated Lifestyle Manager, to ensure health and wellbeing are integrated into everything we do.
The more we know you, the better we can care for you. We understand that everybody’s needs are different, which is why we take extra time getting to know you and understanding what is important to you, so we can develop a tailored care plan for you. Technology is also an integral part of our care provision – our innovative Person Centred Software (PCS) allows staff to monitor and update your care effectively and efficiently, keeps us stay ahead of the curve if your needs change over time. This reduces time spent on administration thereby creating more time for you.
‘We provide the best care, every day to every one.’
USEFUL LINKS & RESOURCES
Residential Care Features:
- Professionally trained staff passionate about care
- High staff-to-resident ratios
- Specially designed, purpose-built homes
- Comprehensive assessment of your care needs
- Innovative Person Centred Software (PCS)
- Freshly prepared, home-cooked meals
- Individually tailored care plans
- Dedicated Lifestyle Manager to support health and wellbeing
- 24-hour care in comfortable, luxurious and safe surroundings
- Family involvement encouraged